FGAC-

From: nasa <nasa.ora_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2006 03:01:58 -0700

Thanks for continuing support.

After reading thru various articles and tutorials of FGAC, I've started to implement in my application.

I followed the following steps:
1) Create context

    create or replace context ctx_test using ctx_text_pkg; 2) I've created corresponding package to set context by using dbms_session.set_context

     I've created a funtion to predict the user by sys_context. 3) I've registered the policy by dbms_rls.add_policy 4) I've call the step 2 from log-on trigger

These steps are fine.
How FGAC works? My code not contains any sub-query select statements but it still works fine, how?

Thanks! Received on Mon Sep 18 2006 - 05:01:58 CDT