Which storage should be using for Enterprise Applications?

From: Tran <trandt_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2006 01:57:44 -0700

Dear Experts,

I would like to invite you to take part of my survey to share your expertise on the storage usage for enterprise applications.

This is an educational survey for non-profit purposes, and it will be a

part of my Master's dissertation. The following survey contains 14 questions, and would take around 5-10 minutes to complete:

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=524441&rd=8026332

I greatly appreciate for your precious sharing and in return I will happily be your tour guide when you visit the "Global City", Singapore.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Tran
Singapore Received on Mon Sep 18 2006 - 03:57:44 CDT