Re: Oracle 10g RAC

From: BCB <bdcbuning_at_freeit.nl>
Date: 17 Sep 2006 13:33:35 -0700

Hello,

The error message you received is from database level. Your Clusterlayer is having the problems. To find out what the reall problem is you need to analyse the logfiles of the CRS stack, if you are using Oracle Clusterware.

If you are using vendor clusterware you still can check the part which are running.
To me it sounds like "you added new hardware" ? what is changed, new ip ?

Running cluvfy can help to identify where the problem area is.

Greetings,
BCB
www.rachelp.nl