Re: I can't schedule more than one jobs with Oracle Scheduler

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:21:55 +0200

On 16 Sep 2006 12:14:14 -0700, antonyliu2002_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>Hmm, an old geezer who is experiencing bad menopause. If you think
>that my questions are nonsensical, simply ignore it. Why bother
>barking here? Did I in any way offend you? Anyway, this is off-topic
>in this forum.

Yes, of course you DID offend me. I tried to help you out, I posted the exact code and you continue to whine and ask the same question over and over again, without even researching those parts of my code you don't understand like 'execute immediate' Apparently you are too lazy to look anything up in manuals, and as a reward for my help I now have to endure your stupid flames. Could you PLEASE GET LOST in this forum? Oracle is not for you, you are just TOO STUPID AND TOO LAZY to use it!!!!

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA