ODBC " character issue

From: <soalvajavab1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2006 10:34:20 -0700

I export an access table using Oracle ODBC driver to Oracle schema, it add character " to table name and all its column names like this

"ff_to_oracle"
(

  ID             VARCHAR2(20),

"empid" VARCHAR2(20),
"empname" VARCHAR2(50),
"empdept" VARCHAR2(20),
"create_date" DATE

)

and when I want to query the imported table in Oracle I have to say:

select * from "ff_to_otracle"

Is there anyway to get rid off " charater during the ODBC process? Thanks for help Received on Fri Sep 15 2006 - 12:34:20 CDT