Re: Mupltple pages queries

From: <jack.smith.sam_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Sep 2006 16:27:33 -0700

Hi,

Does it depend on webserer or database server? The reason I asked this quetion is that if for example assume one book added to amazon during execution of a query by client which asks for all the books in Amazon, and such a book goes to the page 4 of the resutls (assume resutls are order by title of the book) and the client already had retrieved pages 1 to 3 of the resutls, Can he see that newly added book when he asks for the 4th page of the results?