Re: PL/SQL Code utilities?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:42:01 -0700

frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com wrote:
> fitzjarrell_at_cox.net schreef:
>

>> DBMS_TRACE is, I believe, what you're trying to remember, documented
>> here:
>>

> Nope - I'm sure it had levels

And this doesn't?

dbms_trace.set_plsql_trace(trace_level IN BINARY_INTEGER);

But my guess is DBMS_SUPPORT which is not installed by default but is documented in Morgan's Library at www.psoug.org.

dbms_support.start_trace(waits IN BOOLEAN DEFAULT TRUE, binds IN BOOLEAN DEFAULT FALSE); How was my guess? ;-)

--
Daniel Morgan
University of Washington