Oracle Benchmark Results for Different Hardware Configurations?

From: Lav Kovacic <no_at_spam.hr>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:05:59 +0200

Does anyone know where I can find any Oracle DB related benchmark results for different configurations of hardware?

I am mainly interested in benchmark results for some combinations of the following hardware (or something similar):

Servers:

   Sun Fire V440 (4 CPU, 1.6 GHz UltraSPARC-IIIi, 8 GB RAM)    Sun E2900 (4 CPU, 1.2 GHz UltraSPARC-IV, 16 GB RAM)

Storage:

   Sun StorEdge 3510
   Sun StorEdge 6130

I have already found the official site for "Oracle Applications Standard Benchmark" with some benchmark results, but unfortunately there are no results
for the hardware mentioned above.

Best Regards,

   Lav Kovacic Received on Mon Sep 11 2006 - 07:05:59 CDT