Traditional Full Database Export\Import in 10g

From: Michael42 <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2006 14:16:50 -0700

Hello,

The DataPump is a great tool and I am migrating all my jobs to use it in my 10g databases.

I have one job that I must rely on a traditional full database export (from production) and a full database import (to a development system).  Usually when I perform a full database import in 9i I'll drop all users except sys,system and dbms.

Is there anything I should know when refreshing a database using full database export\import in Oracle 10g?

Thanks,

Michael Received on Fri Sep 08 2006 - 16:16:50 CDT