Oracle Application Server 10g Apache/CGI path configuration

From: Alessandro Lagostena <alessandro.lagostena_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:05:47 +0200

I have a oracle application server 10.1.2 installed on windows enviroment ((W2K)

The %path% of the Windows contain a reference at a wrong perl interpreter and i remove it and restart oracle application. .
The problem is that now %path% is correct but on Apache/cgi , a printenv.cgi perl script that write all the variable on $ENV show a path like old %path%

I make search on the oracle kit installation but not found nothing , only on regedit found a key HTTP_Server ->path with a path , i try to change it ,restrat the serve but not see any update on my cgi test.

Just to summarize ,how i can change path variable that can have effect on CGI ?

Regards

Alessandro Lagostena

alessandro.lagostena_at_tin.it Received on Fri Sep 08 2006 - 13:05:47 CDT