OEM

From: JT <jt_at_spamspam.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:01:12 -0400

I am trying to reinstall OEM for Oracle 10gr2/Linux/32-bin or RHEL v4. When I performed the initial Database installation it failed with some invalid port error. It told me to reinstall later. How may I attempt the reinstall of OEM only?

PS The database and ISQL works well though.

Please help.

Thanks. Received on Fri Sep 08 2006 - 11:01:12 CDT