Re: 9iR2 import

From: Sylvestre <Sylvestre_at_world.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:42:54 +0200

Hello
In fact, the column was added previuosly and my import didn't include this new column, so without it
the import will run correctly, during the deadlock, i ran some request against dictionary to verify the
lock, her drop session has put a level 5 lock(row exclusive) and my import session has level 3 lock, I asked
her to disconnect, no effect, I try to kill her session, but no effect. perhaps, I must wait the end of the drop column,
but it's a big partitionned table. It was not a production database, she will be fired if it was...
thank yu

1157680789.145530_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com...