How to install the Oracle Diagnostics Pack?

From: Ana Ribeiro <ana.ribeiro_at_reflective.com>
Date: 7 Sep 2006 09:01:05 -0700

Hi all,
I would like to install in my computer (Windows XP) the Oracle 10g release 10.1.0.2 and be able to use the Oracle Diagnostics Pack. I went to the Oracle website but it was not clear for me which product I should download ... I downloaded the "Oracle Database 10g Release 1 (10.1.0.2) for Microsoft Windows (32-bit)" and installed it, but was not even able to see the Oracle Enterprise Manager!

Please, can you let me know how can I launch OEM? What product should I install to be able to use the Diagnostics Pack?

Many thanks!!!
Ana Received on Thu Sep 07 2006 - 11:01:05 CDT