Re: ORA-01036: illegal variable name/number

From: CJM <cjmnews04_at_REMOVEMEyahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:18:29 +0100

"Steve Howard" <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:1157567235.973738.205690_at_p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...

> I also noticed the procedure you are calling is not the one for which
> you have provided the definition. Are you sure they are the same?

Sorry, I cut and paste the wrong function! It doesnt make much difference, since they are near identical.

Update: I'n the meantime, I've re-created the package call from first principles, and it appears to be working. I'm not sure where the error lay, but clearly there was one in there some where.

What is more, having moved away from OO4O to ADO, I now have transactions working! Hurray to Microsoft! I'm not sure why transactiosn didnt work in OO4O but it's academic now.

Thanks for your help Steve.

CJM Received on Thu Sep 07 2006 - 04:18:29 CDT