Views - performance

From: Jeff User <jeff31162_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:46:37 -0400

Hi everyone
Sorry if this is cross posted, I just found this group.

I would like to know if using several views for a complicated query is slower than placing all the code in one large query.

I had heard that views were expensive in terms of performance, but I find them used quite a bit.

Jeff Received on Wed Sep 06 2006 - 10:46:37 CDT