Re: Question

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 09:27:29 +0200

HansF schreef:

> Becoming familiar with Oracle should take no more than 12-18 months.

He said, in a light hearted voice.

> Proficiency usually increases that 4-fold.

He added harshly.
:)

I like it, Hans, especially the first line. Which will probably make people switch to Microsoft point-and-click products, as "these are sooooo easy to maintain".

There's an ad here for SS2005 with a picture of a large building with 2 batteries labeled with the product name. Of course, the batteries are upside down. Typical MS - always trying to set their own "standards".

Oh - and they manage to "analyze 1 million records in 24 hours" for a large hotel chain...
Remember: it's an ad, so it must be exaggerated <g>.

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...