Re: Need demo_proc32.mk

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:49:35 -0700

abhi147_at_gmail.com wrote:
> hi ,
>
> Can anyone give me demo_proc32.mk for oracle 10g (solaris) ?
> This file seems to be missing in the Installed dir in the Solaris
> machine .
>
> Thanks a lot !

"Oracle 10g (solaris) ?" is not exactly a vote of confidence in what you are doing.

Precisely what is it you are doing? On what hardware? With what operating system? With what version of Oracle to at least 4 decimal points. And why do you think you need it?

Before anyone sends you anything have you opened an SR at metalink and asked Oracle for it? If not that is the place to start: Not here. There is this little thing they call licensing. And some of us try not to violate ours.

--
Daniel Morgan
University of Washington