Re: where JOB_ID IN (:JOB_ID)

From: probashi <probashi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2006 13:50:33 -0700

Thanks for shedding some light on this issue.

So :JOB_ID was treated as one value not a comma separated values. (I wish there was a support for touple)

I am getting this parameter from an application and the application may select any number of values. Looks like JOB_ID IN (:JOB_ID) is not going to work.

Since :JOB_ID is a single value, this might work too:

select * from HR.EMPLOYEES where instr(:JOB_ID,JOB_ID)>0

Thanks