OO4O Transactions: Updates not being rolled=back

From: CJM <cjmnews04_at_REMOVEMEyahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 17:41:20 +0100

I'm using OO4O via ASP to manipulate an Oracle 10g database (v10.1.0.4).

At the start of each vbScript section I'm starting off the transaction as follows:

oDB.AutoCommit = False
oDB.BeginTrans

And at the end of the section, I have the following:

 If iError > 0 then
  oDB.RollbackTrans
 Else
  oDB.CommitTrans
 End If

Pretty simple... but unfortunately it doesnt work.

All the help I can find only points to this code being correct... where am I going wrong?

CJM Received on Tue Sep 05 2006 - 11:41:20 CDT