Table Re-design

From: beersa <sabeer.oracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Sep 2006 00:00:25 -0700

I am using Oracle9i.
In my application, a table needs to re-design to scope with new user requirements. I need to add two more fields. The tables in DB are originally designed by my ex-colleague. There are no detail documents about the DB. So, I am afraid that there will be dependency problem after adding two new fields.The re-designed table is using by other tables, packages..
How can I find the dependency of the re-disgned table?

Thanks.

Cheers
BEERSA. Received on Sun Sep 03 2006 - 02:00:25 CDT