Re: silent oracle install HELP please

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 1 Sep 2006 07:18:39 -0700

Teresa wrote:
> Actually I would like to know how to install oracle by not using the
> graphic display and headless .
> How do I do that? install and not using any graphic
>
> Thanks
> Teresa

Well one way is that you can start by reading the oracle installation documentation.

The silent install is covered in depth.

http://tahiti.oracle.com

Another way is googling around and finding the articles that people have written about oracle silent installs. Received on Fri Sep 01 2006 - 09:18:39 CDT