Re: silent oracle install HELP please

From: Teresa <tpreto7_at_sapo.pt>
Date: 31 Aug 2006 20:50:17 -0700

ok here is the display also the comands when I tried to install using the command line

export DISPLAY=198.33.74.1.0

./runInstaller -responseFile enterprise.rsp

this fails with the following command

Checking Temp space: must be greater than 250 MB. Actual 19634 MB Passed
Checking swap space: must be greater than 500 MB. Actual 29396 MB Passed
Checking monitor: must be configured to display at least 256 colors