Re: Costs for RMAN

From: steven_nospam at Yahoo! Canada <steven_nospam_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 31 Aug 2006 12:35:01 -0700

DA Morgan wrote:
> Then you already own it. Go to $ORACLE_HOME/bin and you will find the
> rman executable.
>
> Make a mental note that the person that told you it was expensive should
> not be relied upon as a source of information about anything Oracle related.

So after I checked $ORACLE_HOME, found the software, started cursing our decision makers here, I calmed down and wanted to thank you both for answering and pointing me in the right direction.

Now all I have to do is learn the syntax and test it out...maybe I will choose an inhouse production server for that out of spite ;-)

Thanks guys.

Steve Received on Thu Aug 31 2006 - 14:35:01 CDT