Patching...

From: B14 <b14speedfreak_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Aug 2006 04:19:53 -0700

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for reading and any posts.

We have just recently upgraded/patched our way to 11.5.10 on Oracle Financials with a 10g database on the background. Anyhow I was wondering if anyone knows of a quick way to work out if there are any new family packs / large patches that need applying which doesn't require me to scower metalink.

Thanks in again for reading and any help,

B14,,, aka Marky mark... Received on Thu Aug 31 2006 - 06:19:53 CDT