Truncate and free space

From: <devjnr_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2006 01:23:14 -0700

I tried to truncate a table that was 2,200 KB.

Using EM and refreshing table segments to see new used space I instead continue to see full 2,200 KB sized table.

Then I do the following:

  1. Log off from EM
  2. Log on to EM
  3. View table segments and now I can see correctly new used space:

Used: 8.00
Allocated: 64.00

Is this behavior correct?

Thx to all. Received on Tue Aug 29 2006 - 03:23:14 CDT