dbms_job

From: rjgst3 <rjgst3_at_rmu.edu>
Date: 28 Aug 2006 17:11:09 -0700

I'm fairly new as creating dbms_job but I feel that what I'm trying to do is fairly simple. Heres what I have:

VARIABLE b_job number

BEGIN
DBMS_JOB.SUBMIT(JOB => :b_job,
WHAT => 'insert into tbl select * from test_data;', NEXT_DATE => sysdate,
INTERVAL => 'sysdate+1');
COMMIT;
End

This will not commit, and I get an 'Invalid Sql'. Granted, the sql in the example is genric, I confirmed 3 times that the insert sql statement is correct.....Any help/ideas? Received on Mon Aug 28 2006 - 19:11:09 CDT