SUM precision

From: Arno <boulets_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Aug 2006 02:34:32 -0700

Hello,

I have a little problem with the fonction sum. I use this query : select SAL_ID, sum(LIG_MONT1) AS MNT from LIGNE group by SAL_ID.

In my table LIGNE, LIG_MONT1 is a number with 5 decimal digits. But when I execute the query, the sum is rounded with 0 decimal digit. Somebody know this problem ? Do you have a solution for me ?

Tks in advance.

Arno Received on Mon Aug 28 2006 - 04:34:32 CDT