block corruption during flashcopy on ibm fastt san storage

From: Bud <tulsadum_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 21:34:16 +0200

Hi there,

we tried to do an online copy of our oracle 9.2.0.7 database on a ibm fastT san storage.

Allthoug we put the database in backup mode we were facing block corruptions.

The copy was done with the ibm onboard flashcopy utility (enabling physical snapshots) !

Any ideas what could went wrong ?

Thanks,
Bud Received on Sat Aug 26 2006 - 14:34:16 CDT