Re: Problem with command prompt SqlPlus/Imp

From: Jean-Martin Lemieux <jeanmartinlemieux_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2006 08:35:25 -0700

Sybrand Bakker wrote:

> This is the question that is the most often asked in this forum.
> So the archives at groups.google.com are really *flooded* with
> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

I know that the archive are flooding with stupid ORA-12154 questions and that might be why I couldn't find anything usefull about my problem. Like I said my TNS DOES work, I can connect locally or from another computer using it. The only time it doesn't work is when I try to connect using the command prompt.

Look I'm sorry if it's a stupid question, maybe I don't know how to search well enough but I did search before posting and all I could find are people with typo in their Tnsnames.ora or with the wrong services names, etc etc. Nothing about a tns that works everywhere excepts in the command prompt.

Thank you, Received on Fri Aug 25 2006 - 10:35:25 CDT