Re: Oracle 9.2.0.x Patches - Cnfused

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2006 05:13:48 -0700

frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com wrote:
> hpuxrac schreef:
>

> > If the one off patch that you are interested in for 9.2.0.6 came out
> > after 9.2.0.7 was rolling then no probably 9.2.0.7 doesn't include it
> > but a one off for 9.2.0.7 may exist.
> >

> Which can be found in the release notes, were all bugs fixed in the
> patch release are named

Where are the relase notes? On metalink there are references to various notes. When I look at those notes, I do not see these patches documented, that's why I started this thread.

For example there is release note for 9.2.0.7 (189908.1). , it has generic bugs fxied and platform speific (windows platform, hp unix etc0. This list is quite diffreent from the note which describes Windows platform only release notes (211268.1). Wjat I am I missning/ Received on Fri Aug 25 2006 - 07:13:48 CDT