How should I do the load testing?

From: <emdproduction_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2006 08:29:48 -0700

Group,

We are using a new database link to a remote database. Most of the job will be select data from this remote database.

I need to run some load testing, simulating about 80 people to select against this remote database at the same time, what is the best way to do it? Open up 80 sqlplus sessions to run an dead loop pl/sql?

Any better way of doing it? Or is there any software/script to do this?

Thanks for your help Received on Wed Aug 23 2006 - 10:29:48 CDT