InstantClient for x64

From: CJM <cjmnews04_at_REMOVEMEyahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:15:42 +0100

Is there a Windows/x64 instantclient around (ideally around version 10.1.0.4)?

I've got my eyes on a full 10.2 x64 client but at 0.5GB it's not a trivial download! So I was looking for a more slimline version... I need a 64-bit version because I need a IIS on WinXP64 to be able connect to my DBs (via ADO). For windows apps, and the likes of SQL Developer, the 32-bit instant client is running fine, but IIS can only work in 64 or 32-bit mode on an XP64 box, so the 32-bit drivers are no good.

I cant find anything appropriate on the Oracle Instantclient pages, and most information I've found on google is a couple of years old, so I suspect that I'm going to have down load the full client overnight, but I thought I would double-check here first...

Thanks in advance

CJM Received on Wed Aug 23 2006 - 06:15:42 CDT