Change default Schema for a user automatically

From: Sam <sasan.raisdana_at_mobidia.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:38:10 GMT

Hi There,
Is there a way that I define , default Schema for a user automatically?

I have some users that login from different software and they have no data under their schema,
but they have some permissions on Tables and Procedures under another user schema, I don't
want them to user Schema. (Prefix) when they call an object (Maintanace problam), I know that there is a command

ALTER SESSION SET CURRENT_SCHEMA = [SCHEMA NAME] But is there a way to change it for a user for ever? is there such a thing like "Login Script" for user that I can add this command for user to make it run whenever it login to system? (They don't login through SQL+, they login from different program or Oracle clients).

I use Oracle 10G release 2.0 under widows Server 2003,

Thank you in Advance - Sam Received on Tue Aug 22 2006 - 14:38:10 CDT