Re: Oracle 10g webcache Linux SSL proxy

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:04:22 +0200

sirajka_at_hotmail.com schreef:
> Hi, we are having issues configuring Oracle webcache running on Linux
> to proxy requests to an IIS server.
> We have installed an SSL certificate on webcache and for this
> application want to jump from secure to non-secure.
> Whenever a user enters https://website, a login box appears for
> destination server. After entering credentials, we are getting page not
> found.
> We have verified that if we browse directly to the IIS server, the page
> displays correctly AND there is no login dialog box.
> Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Page not found can mean anything, especially if the browser used was Internet Exploder. Start using Firefox.

Next, dig through the log files of Apache, Webcache and IIS (wtf do you need that for, when you have Apache?!?). There is a better error than "page not found". Post that

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...