Duties of an 11i System Administrator

From: missy <mperry_at_cumberlandfarms.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2006 05:59:47 -0700

What is the best way to find out what the day-to-day responsibilities of an 11i System Administrator are.
The Oracle world is very new to me. I did attend the Oracle 11i System Admin Fundamentals class, but I am looking for 'real world' day-to-day duties of a system admin and also recommendations for where to go from here education. This probably sounds rather strange, but our company is trying to decide where certain responsibilities should reside and what type of further education to provide Received on Tue Aug 22 2006 - 07:59:47 CDT