Installing RMAN

From: BS <minimyme_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Aug 2006 10:40:05 -0700

Guru's

I installed a new 10g database and have an old 8i database. I'm trying to install RMAN on both of these so I can so a copy of the database from 8i to 10g.

Any pointers to good documents / Sites that I can refer to for doing this other than the Oracle RMAN manuals?

Thanks Received on Mon Aug 21 2006 - 12:40:05 CDT