Re: Noob Oracle Question

From: CJM <cjmnews04_at_REMOVEMEyahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:41:07 +0100

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1155916154.214081_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com...

> There is something called fiduciary duty that you should read up on.
> You, as an employee, have a legal, moral, and ethical responsibility
> and duty to do no harm. That is not what you have done.

I have done no harm whatsoever.

There appears to be potential for harm perhaps, but you are rather jumping the gun.

Instead of continuing to troll, try suggesting improvements and explaining your points. It will be much more helpful to me and to others who are hping to learn from this thread. Received on Mon Aug 21 2006 - 04:41:07 CDT