Re: Noob Oracle Question

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:02:05 -0700

neo wrote:
> Remember guys, he DID already state that he was a noob.
>
> AND this is not a production database, they more than likely haven't
> even migrated any data into it.
>
> I don't understand why you are scolding someone for doing something
> they are CLEARLY asking you how to do.

No scolding him ... scolding his management.

I just don't believe in giving someone a job responsibility and then denying them access to the tools to do a good job. If you feel differently remember this thread the next time you are in the dentist's office and someone new on the team comes into give your that hypo of carbocaine. ;-)

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington