Ora 10g Database Control in Chinese und English

From: Lanying & Manfred <manfis_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:37:26 +0200

Oracle 10g platform Linux is running without any problems.

I want to administer in Chinese and English text.

I can start http://beijing:1158/em and I get the 10g database control in German. Another Win XP Computer should show the database control pages in Chinese and another XP should show the pages in English.

Until now, all the output is German. Any idea what to do?

Lanying (CN) and Manfred (GER) Received on Fri Aug 18 2006 - 11:37:26 CDT