Re: Corrupt current redo log file

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 16 Aug 2006 15:27:45 -0700

DA Morgan wrote:
> 1. Don't top post.
> 2. Work on your resume. Any organization that will let a database go
> down and then not get a metalink account for someone until they've been
> in pain for 6 months is not an employer you want to stay with.

Some places hire people that may not be there very long. Some places do not give immediate access to metalink.

It's a test system that he apparently shot a hole in.

My advice to the OP ... keep working with your onsite senior person and get help from them.

The oracle documentation at http://tahiti.oracle.com will show you how to drop a corrupt online log file and create a new one. Received on Wed Aug 16 2006 - 17:27:45 CDT