Corrupt current redo log file

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2006 06:40:53 -0700

My database is in Mount stage.I am facing current redo log file corrupt problem. According to books also we can issue one command through which we can remove this problem, which is :

Alter database clear noarchive logfile group 4;

But it is giving error, even recover command and resetlogs are also not working.
Anyone please help me. Received on Wed Aug 16 2006 - 08:40:53 CDT