Re: Corrept Undo Tablespace and oracle internal problem

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2006 06:35:02 -0700

Thank you for your reponse.
But I don't have any metalink user id.
I am also facing current redo log file corrupt problem. According to books also we can issue one command through which we can remove this problem, which is :

Alter database clear noarchive logfile group 4;

But it is giving error so right now I am not able to remove this two problem.
You are looking very senior with 5 yrs. of experience, I just have nearly 3 months of experience, please help me.

Thank You