Slides and paper from talk I did at Collaborate 06 on tuning Peoplesoft and Oracle

From: <bdurrettccci_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2006 19:17:35 -0700

I was putting the slides and Word document that I submitted to the Collaborate 06 usergroup conference out on a website and I thought I would post the address here.

http://www.geocities.com/bobbyandmarielle/bobbydurrett.zip

It is about tuning Peoplesoft applications that run on Oracle databases. It talks about using waits and cpu statistics and session profiles. I know that kind of thing is discussed a lot here. It is my take on it and from a Peoplesoft perspective. Plus, it has some good references.

Post here if you have any questions, criticisms, etc. Hope it will be helpful to someone.

Thanks,
Bobby Received on Tue Aug 15 2006 - 21:17:35 CDT