Re: Oracle on Windows

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:30:53 -0700

Preston wrote:

> The "conflict" is due to the fact that you don't seem to know what the
> DBCA is. It's for creating, managing & deleting databases, & has
> nothing to do with "uninstalling Oracle on Windows".

I use DBCA, mostly on Linux, at least a half-dozen times each week.

But you are correct. I was thinking of the OUI interface as I had just finished teaching a class in which we used it and then clicked on through to the DBCA.

Two bad today. Where's that Chimay someone wasn't going to drink?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington