Oracle Diriver / DSN on UNIX system

From: <snehalssawant_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Aug 2006 10:34:01 -0700

Hi all,

I am writting a JDBC code which need a ORACLE DSN to connect to oracle. I dont know how to create a DSN on UNIX system. I m using ORACLE9. Can someone tell me in which file should i make an entry to create a DSN or if the DSN already exists then where should i find for that name?

can someone tell me the exact path of file?

In windows its pretty simple, using contol panel -> ODBC -> new DSN; i can create a new DSN and use it easily. But whats the equivalent on UNIX for it? Received on Mon Aug 14 2006 - 12:34:01 CDT