Specifying the CLOBs in SQLLOADER control files

From: <VenkataRamesh.Kommoju_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Aug 2006 22:23:40 -0700

hi,

i have a column of length 4211 from the DB2 which is already loaded into the datafile in EBCDIC format.

I am loading the data into the oracle tables using the charcter set clause from EBCDIC to ASCII.

when i specify a column with CLOB datatype i am getting a syntax error.

Please let me know how to load a colunm with CLOB data type in the oracle databaase tabel.

thanks
Ramesh Received on Sun Aug 13 2006 - 00:23:40 CDT