Re: Problem when WIndows 2000 Server is rebooted

From: Nicolas Bronke <Nicolas_Bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 02:05:41 +0200

> When you get to that part of the contract negotiations where you are
> down to vendor interviews ... make it a condition of the purchase.
This is a interesting point. I know customers, they say you have to support Oracle Release x.x.x and not higher, because another third party software only suppurt this software. And now you you have to support older releases or patches even if you know, that a newer patch solves some problems.

Regards
Nicolas Received on Sat Aug 12 2006 - 19:05:41 CDT