ora_600

From: Souri Bozorgmehri <Souri1_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Aug 2006 15:40:38 -0700

I have a big table in RAC 10g. After having hardware problem and fixing it, when I want to populate this table, I get ora_600 error. I have opened a ticket with Oracle Technet and they asked me to create another table and see if I can populate that table. I did, but I did not get any error message from the new table. It does not looks like that I have block corruption either. I am stuck and don't know what the problem can be. Any suggestion??? Received on Fri Aug 11 2006 - 17:40:38 CDT