Re: Crystal Reports csv including report detail

From: sphealey <sphealey_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 11 Aug 2006 07:26:44 -0700

> DA Morgan wrote:
> r.hall_at_orange.net wrote:
> > Hi, I have a report that I wish to export as a csv, the problem is that
> > when it is exported, it includes all the detail despite the fact it is
>
> Perhaps you didn't notice but Crystal is not an Oracle product.
>
> Contact Business Objects support.
>
> Personally ... I'd leave Crystal out of the picture and just
> export the data directly from the database.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan

In fairness I have never found a usable Crystal Reports forum, although logically one would think there should be several active ones. So people tend to post their problems on the forums for their underlying database, figuring (correctly, IMHO, if a bit rude) that there will be someone there who has encountered the same problem.

I did find this forum with a google:

   http://groups.google.com/group/CrystalDevelopers?lnk=gschg

and it appears there are 5-10 posts/day, so that might be a place to try.

sPh Received on Fri Aug 11 2006 - 09:26:44 CDT