Re: Overall executions at DB level

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Aug 2006 13:27:28 -0700

Ana C. Dent wrote:
> Yes, BCHR would be as useful a measure asUM(executions).

It all depends as usual. Depends for what you need it. If someone would like to compare SUM(executions) for my DB with your DB then most probably it is meaningless. If someone would like to compare SUM(executions) for his DB on Sunday with that on Monday I'd say it probably makes a bit more sense. And if you can make a nice graph (in MS Excel probably :) of SUM(executions) for each hour all the week long and offer it to your management you'll probably at least get some cheering words :))

> And you offer what?

Nothing. Why should I offer? I didn't criticized anything :)

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu Received on Thu Aug 10 2006 - 15:27:28 CDT